Terms & Conditions
All prices are subject to change without notice. Prices shown do not include shipping and/or tax.
- ALL RETURNS MUST BE MADE WITHIN (30) DAYS OF PURCHASE. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All returns must be shipped freight prepaid.
- Products that have been damaged, painted or modified in any way will not be eligible for return under any circumstances.
- When returning items, you must be sure to pack the items adequately to prevent shipping damage and include a copy of your invoice. We suggest you ensure the returned part for its full value to protect yourself against loss.
All defect returns will be reviewed by quality control personnel and any defects or damage not found to be the responsibility of Rad Rides Performance Parts will be rejected and returned to the sender at their expense.
Defects in finish will not be warranted if:
- Damage occurred during installation
- Damage to finish is due to improper care, use of caustic materials for cleaning or neglect
- The item was sold as a “second” or “blemished” product
Claims for shortage, damage, or manufacturing error must be made within (5) five business days from the receipt of shipment. Claims for damage as a result of carrier’s negligence must be held at customer location pending disposition from carrier. Claims not made within this period will not be honored by Rad Rides Performance Parts. Claims for finish problems must be made prior to installing parts.
Limits & Exclusions:
- Rad Rides Performance Parts does not warrant any product physically altered, improperly installed, improperly maintained or damaged.
- Any damage occurring during shipping is the sole responsibility of the transport company, and Rad Rides Performance Parts shall be under no obligation to pursue restitution on behalf of the customer.
- Rad Rides Performance Parts will not be responsible for incidental or consequential damages, property damage, personal damages or exemplary damages, incurred as a result of a defect in materials or workmanship.
- It is the responsibility of the installer to ensure that all of the products and/or components used on the vehicle are correct before installation. The installer is responsible for determining the use or application of a product or component. Rad Rides Performance Parts hereby disclaims any liability for product and/or component selection and installation.
- I-Booster’s that have been mounted cannot be returned.
- We are not responsible for personal injury or damage during, or as a result of, handling or installation of our product.